MattressHelp.org is pleased to announce our annual Sleep Health Scholarship. We created this scholarship to spread awareness about sleep as a public health issue and help students cut down the rising costs of higher education.
Each student who is awarded our scholarship will be given $1,000 towards their university or college fees. The scholarship is awarded once every academic year and is open to all students in the United States who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States or Canada OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- Anticipating completion of high-school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high-school diploma/GED
- Planning to or currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA
**If you cannot find Mattress Help’s Sleep Health Scholarship listed on your university or college’s financial aid website, please ask the financial aid office to list our scholarship.**
Scholarship applications close on Sept 25th every year. The scholarship winner will be notified via email within one month of the annual deadline.
How to apply
Please submit your scholarship application to our contact AT mattresshelp DOT org email address.
To apply, please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following:
- What factors most negatively and positively affect your sleep?
- Assess the quality of your own sleep health and discuss some ways that you can improve it.
- Make your video creative and impactful both to yourself and others.
- The most creative submission will win the scholarship each year.
Upload your video to YouTube, make sure it is titled “Mattress Help Scholarship Submission – Your Name – Year” and include the link when you submit your application below.
Note: by submitting this form you agree to allow Mattress Help to use your video for promotional purposes (it will be posted to our site and potentially other locations once we announce the winner).